Monday, July 14, 2008

The Mommy Doll and My Guitar




Look what I found, a mommy doll! I love my mommy doll. Mommy doll flies! That's right, when I toss her over the balcony she flies down to the dining room table.







Something else I love, other than Mommy and Mommy doll, is music! But you already knew that. What you might not know is I'm a pretty darn good GUITAR player. When the neighbor who plays the bagpipes in his house starts playing, I grab my GUITAR (eukelele) and join him in a jam session on my back patio balcony. When the neighbor stops playing I clap and say MORE MORE MORE! Mommy made a video and will try to post it soon...







Another thing I love, besides Mommy, and Mommy Doll, and Jamming out, is dancing! I dance everyday and I say DANCE DANCE DANCE when I want Mommy to put on music that I can dance to. Last night I saw a show with dancing on TV and I danced along with the dancers and showed mommy and daddy my new moves which made them wonder where I learned such groovy moves. When the commercials would come on I'd get made and yell DANCE DANCE DANCE! at the television until the dance show came on again.

2 comments:

Holly Allen said...

He looks like he is playing the guitar-he is holding it right!

Holly Allen said...

Heather-You have not had an update since July 18th. What is going on with you!? I miss reading Cosmo updates!