Friday, March 27, 2009

Coffee milk with daddy


While mommy is in New York working, I'm hanging out with daddy at Starbucks where I order the usual - coffee milk. Noni created this drink for me when I was in Texas and now I want it all the time, especially when I see a Starbucks, which is all the time. Before daddy took me to school I saw a landscaper and as soon as I saw him I knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday - a leaf blower!

"Daddy, I want that!" I said, which made daddy call mommy to find out if I could get it.

"Maybe we can rig something up," said daddy.

"I don't think so," said mommy, who then went on to tell daddy how I'm obsessed with the man with the backpack vacuum at the gym, how I don't want to leave when he walks in the door, how I follow him around and say, "what's that?" over and over and over, pointing at his cool backpack vacuum.

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Update please! Passover, easter???