Saturday, July 4, 2009

Big Boy Bed


Last week mommy and daddy took me to Ikea to buy me a big boy bed! Mommy didn't like any of the beds, but daddy and I found one we liked! It was pine. Mommy didn't want pine. Daddy told mommy that he and I would paint it whatever color I wanted and I, of course, picked red - like a fire truck. Mommy and daddy took me to Home Depot to pick out paint and mommy kept trying to get me to switch to blue and daddy kept trying to get me to pick a darker red but I only wanted fire truck red and that's what I got - SEE!
Daddy and I waited until this morning (4th of July) to start painting and when mommy came out to take a look she couldn't believe how great it looked. I couldn't believe how much fun it was to paint.




Dirty hands! ICK.

Look at daddy - he's my best friend. That's what I keep telling him. And then I walk around behind him and do whatever he does, like if he crosses his arms I cross my arms and if he crosses his legs I cross my legs, because he's my favorite person in the whole world today.






A big kiss for daddy for a job well done! THANK YOU DADDY


Look at this...MY OWN ROLLER BRUSH! Can you believe it!






































No comments: