Sunday, May 30, 2010

Celebrating my birthday at school


On Friday I celebrated my birthday at school with all my friends. It was the best day ever. Mommy came to school to watch me blow out my candles and I was so excited to have her there I asked teacher Chanie - who celebrated her birthday on the very same day! - if she could stay at school with me for the rest of the day. Mommy had to go, but before she went I showed her my spot on the floor during circle time and then told her where each and every one of my friends sit.


































This is teacher Tatjana









This is teacher Chanie









This is my friend Andy. We play together all the time - except when he shushes me. I don't like being shushed!














This is Kayla.






























The best part about being the birthday boy at school - you get to be the line leader! Time to play!








No comments: