Friday, February 1, 2008

MISS ME?


Miss me? So does my mommy! Not to worry Mommy, I'm having a blast at grandma's house. When I say PIZZA, I get pizza, and when I see a bag of Pirate's Booty and say PUFF PUFF, I get puffs, and when I want to play BALL, I get to play BALL. Grandma keeps telling mommy that I'm a little angel, that I'm such a good boy and mommy has no idea what a good boy I really am because mommy is not around that many other kids. My grandma would know, she used to teach kindergarten. Not only am I good, but I'm smart, too, because when I found a box of crayons I said YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW until someone gave me a crayon, the yellow crayon. Did you know yellow is my favorite color, and that I love to color? Another thing I say is BUH-BE! which means grandma, or maybe it means great grandma, I'm not sure, but I say it whenever I hear my great grandma coming down the hall. My BUH-BE! has a walker covered in bells, so I hear her ding-a-linging around the house, and when I hear the ding-a-lings I yell BUH-BE! Because she's my BUH-BE!

No comments: