Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HOWDY!

Though it took four days, I FINALLY made it to Texas. Yee-Haw! But first I spent a day in Manhattan where Mommy and Noni (My texas grandma) pushed me around in a bright orange stroller up and down Broadway. The lights were so bright I said WOW! And then I got to do something even more fun...I got to go to BabiesRus! I played with the CHOO-CHOO, and I had so much playing with the CHOO-CHOO, that when we left I cried real loud, NOOO! And then I cried over and over, CHOO-CHOO! After BabiesRus Mommy and Noni took me to Carmines for a yummy Italian dinner. Even though it was yummy, I wouldn't touch it. Noooo way! That's why Noni ordered me a grilled cheese sandwhich from room service. Now that I ate! The next morning I went WEE! on the bus ride from Manhattan to Newark airport. Everytime we turned a corner or the driver pushed the gas I said WEEEEE...and then I fell asleep. It was a really long ride. We spent two FULL days at the airport where I met a lot of people. Did you know I can say PEOPLE? Well I can. I hugged one girl. I kissed another. I clapped. I sang. I spun in circles. I even tried to board the flight to Miami. I ran all over that airport with Mommy chasing behind me. Mommy and Noni didn't think we'd ever make it to Texas. A miracle, that's what Mommy said when we finally made it. In Dallas I got a big surprise - DADDY! I love my daddy. I also love refried beans. Did you know Dallas makes the best refried beans I've ever had? I couldn't get enough! YUMMY! The next day my cousin Layla came over. She's so cute and she smiles and makes funny noises and pulls on my shirt and tries to put things in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy had to leave the day after I got to Texas, but that's okay because I'm having fun with my Noni and my grandpa-poo and my cousin Layla and my aunt Holly. I'm going to Chuckecheese tmrw with my Layla. And guess what else! Grandpapoo plans on taking me outside to dig a hole. I can't wait. If you wanna see me dance, check out my cousin layla's blog - http://www.laylaallen.blogspot.com/

No comments: