Friday, March 7, 2008

I'M BACK!

Life is back to normal, finally. I'm home. Back in LA. It's crazy, so much has happened since I last wrote that I don't know where to start, so maybe I'll just start with yesterday when mommy sneezed and I said BLESS YOU. Mommy was so surpised when I said that. But I say all kinds of things now. Here are a few new things I say quite regularly:



BUH-BYE (MOMMY, DADDY, GABYS, BALL, TUBBY TUBBY, COCO) whenever I go bye bye
I LOVE YOU
GABYS, WHERE ARE YOU?
SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE (whenever i see a park)
NO NO NO (whenver I do something I shouldn't be doing, like grabbing the remote control)
NIGHT NIGHT (Whenever I'm tired and I want to go to sleep)
GET DOWN GABYS! (When gatsby is on the counter, and when gatsby isn't on the counter)
EAT! (When I'm hungry)
GO! (When I'm ready to go - in the car when the car is not moving, when I want to go outside, when I'm in a restaurant and I'm tired of being at the restaurant)

I'm also eating with a fork and spoon now, so I'm eating a lot more food because I don't have to touch the food. You know I hate touching food, especially slimy mushy food. A few of the new things I eat are oatmeal and gnocci and yogurt and soup.

No comments: