Monday, March 10, 2008

THINGS I LIKE TO DO


I like to wear CHOES. When mommy won't put my CHOES on so I can GO GO GO SIDE (outside), I go into the closet and put her CHOES on. Mommy has pretty CHOES don't ya think? They look good with my Harley shirt and my drum headphones. I also like to wear daddy's CHOES, and his boots, and his slippers.





I also like to go to the dog park and see the DOGGIES and the PUPPIES. Here I am at the dog park chasing the dogs and saying MEOW! Daddy said no meow, ruff ruff, so I said RUFF RUFF.






Wanna know what the best part about the dog park is....the slimy balls. They're everywhere! I say DOGGIE and I chuck the ball at the DOGGIE and mommy says, don't throw the ball at the Doggie! And she shows me how to throw the ball away from the Doggie so the Doggie can chase it, only the doggie can't run as fast as I can. So I grab the ball and throw it again and chase it again. If the DOGGIE gets the BALL I say NO! MINE! Because that is my BALL, even though it's not really my ball. Another great thing about the dog park is there's lots of rakes and poo poo picker uppers which mommy won't let me touch, but I really really want to rake and pick up too!










Another thing I like to do is clean DADDY's BIKE. I can clean it for hours. I wipe one side, and then I run around and wipe the other side, and then I run back to the first side and wipe that again and I do this over and over and over until mommy and daddy get sick of watching me wipe down the bike. Sometimes Daddy lets me sit on the bike and honk the horn. Mommy says the neighbors must love that.



























Another thing I love to do is blow BUH-BUH's with MOMMY. It's not easy blowing BUH-BUH's. In fact, I've only blown two BUH-BUH's by myself. Mommy blows them real good. When Mommy blows them I chase after them while GABYS sits at the door MEOWING and trying to catch the BUH-BUH's, too. Silly cat, doesn't he know the BUH-BUH's are outside.



My most favorite thing to do in the whole world, more than any of the other favorite things to do I've mentioned, is hang out with my mommy and daddy.




Here are two more pictures mommy wanted to post from our big New York adventure last month....

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

I have to say three things.

1. The picture of Cosmo looking down at the city is so cool.

2. The picture of you blowing bubbles-you look just like mom...it is crazy!

3. Cosmo is going to kill you when he gets older and knows you posted pictures of him in your shoes and on the potty online. Bad Mom! Oh wait-I am talking about the same person who took my shirt off and locked me outside the house when I was a little kid. That is still very disturbing to this day.