Thursday, March 27, 2008

NIGHT NIGHT (kiss kiss) I YA YOU



Mommy came home last night after being gone for 3 nights and I was so excited to see her I couldn't fall asleep. First I played the hug game. This is a new game I created last night when I saw Mommy. I lean against the wall, smile at mommy, and when mommy opens her arms, I run real fast and throw my arms around mommy and hug her and say HUGS HUGS I YA YOU! and then I run back to the wall and do it again. I did this about twenty times - until daddy said I was getting all riled up and needed to go to bed. When daddy said that I said NO! and shook my head. But he made me go to bed anyway, so mommy took me upstairs and I got in bed and said NIGHT NIGHT, made the kissy noise twice, and said I YA YOU over and over and over and over until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.



Mommy's a bit behind when it comes to posting pictures, so check back later to see my easter pics. For now, here's a few pics of me at the zoo. I love the EPHANENTS and the FISHIES! Notice my new hat. That's my Captain Cosmo hat. I prefer wearing the hat and sweeping the floor at the same time. I wore this hat when I went to see mommy on her layover in San Diego. I also wore my hat all over La Jolla (while I swept the streets) and all day at the zoo and even at dinner when we went Old Town for Mexican food.








No comments: