Thursday, March 20, 2008

CHOES, TOAST & LA-LA



Hello people. Not sure if you knew this or not, but I love to brush my teeth, and I brush them all around the house. See the Fox in Socks toothbrush in my hand? I have four different toothbrushes, but this is my favorite one by far. This morning I woke up and made mommy put my sneakers on me. I like to wear CHOES first thing in the morning with my PJ's. Then I had my favorite breakfast - Toast with butter and a teeny bit of jelly. I can say TOAST now. Did you know that? There's a lot I can say. When I can't find Mommy I say MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU, and when I find her I say I SEE YOU! During breakfast, Mommy likes to check her favorite websites and one of those websites is my cousin Layla's blog. While I'm eating TOAST mommy lets me watch Layla's videos. When I see Layla I say HI! And I get very exicited and kick my feet, which have CHOES on them. This morning I actually said the word LAYLA. It's a hard word for me to say LAYLA and sometimes LAYLA comes out LA-LA. LA-LA is also my favorite TUBBY-TUBBY (Teletubbie).

No comments: