Saturday, March 8, 2008

Puppies!


Look what I found - A puppy! I love puppies! Last night mommy and daddy took me to a restaurant and a puppy was sitting outside. I said HI PUPPY. Then I got real close to the puppy and petted it. It was a very nice puppy. Then I got even closer and laid on top of the puppy. AHHH BABY, I said to the puppy. The puppy let me lay there so I just kept on laying there as people walked by and laughed at me and my new favorite puppy in all of the world. I wish I knew where that puppy lived so I could go lay on it now. Today mommy took me to Barnes and Nobles to buy a few books and guess what...there was a lady reading books there, so I sat on a bench next to a little girl and listened to her read Green Eggs and Ham. Then I found this really cool Mickey Mouse backpack on wheels that I pulled all around the store and up to the cash register so mommy could buy it for me. After that, mommy took me to the dog park where I screamed PUPPIES! because there were puppies all over the place. Big ones. Small ones. Old ones. Baby ones. Black ones. White ones. All kind of ones. The best part about the dog park is that dogs bring slimy wet tennis balls and I get to play with the slimy wet tennis balls. I'll throw the ball and chase after it and throw it again and yell PUPPIES even though I don't want any puppies to take the ball.

No comments: