Monday, May 19, 2008

Risky Business


Check out my new shades. You better look quick because it won't be long before I fling them on the floor. I'd rather put the glasses on MOMMY than wear the glasses myself.




Today I went to music class and danced and danced and danced, even when I wasn't supposed to be dancing. My favorite dance move is the walk around in the circle move. Sometimes I do the hop around in the circle, and sometimes I just do really big steps in a circle, and every once in awhile you may catch me rocking side to side. Last night I saw a band playing and I danced on the dance floor for twenty minutes straight. Man did I get sweaty. And I had a realy great time UNTIL this skinny girl in a too short dress tried to dance all sexy with me. When she did that I ran away and hid my face in MOMMY's legs. The girl got upset that I got upset but I only got upset because she stole my dance space. I need a lot of space for the circles. Plus, the only girl I want dancing with me is Mommy.
Did I tell you I can count to 13 now? And when I go for walks I point out every single house on the block and say Home. My favorite truck/car color is blue. So when I see one I say ATS A BLUE TRUCK.

No comments: