Friday, May 2, 2008

Not so Fantastic Sam's

Tomorrow I'm flying to New York to stay with my grandparents, and my great grandma Bubbie! MOMMY took me to get my hair cut for the special occasion. She took me to Fantastic Sam's, and needless to say, my hair doesn't look too fantastic. In fact, the lady went a little crazy with the scissors and didn't even cut my hair straight in the back so that MOMMY had to trim it when I got home. But I got SUCKER for being so good at Sam's not so fantasic place, and guess what, I LOVE SUCKERS! They're YUMMY. I've been talking so much lately I think you'd be surprised at all the words I know. There's too many to even type. I love to talk and sing and dance. Tonight, after my BATH, MOMMY caught me in the guestroom playing my guitar and dancing by myself. I play the drums and the guitar now...okay, so my guitar is really just a eukalele (however you spell it). Next time you see me I'll play and sing for you.

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Fantastic Sam's??!! Poor Cosmo!