Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MUSIC CLASS

This morning I woke up REALLY early and ran into MOMMY & DADDY'S room and said, MOMMY ARE YOU NIGHT NIGHT? MOMMY sat up and said, Not anymore, and took me downstairs for French toast, which I didn't eat. Today was music class day and it was much more funner this time because I danced and danced and danced and I played the big gigantic drum with all the other kids in my class. There are a lot of kids in my class, but I think I may have danced more than any other kid in the room. You should have seen me doing my Dave Mathew Spins. It was great fun. And so I leave you with this...


1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

I wonder what it is about Layla and Cosmo that make them want to dance so much. Layla is a major dancer too! We need to get them together again so they can have another dance party. Has Cosmo received his present yet?