Thursday, April 10, 2008

SMILING FOR THE CAMERA

I'm still sick, but I must be getting better because today I cleaned the house. I love to take a wet rag and wipe down the walls. All of them. Especially MOMMY's closet mirror. Another thing I like to do is make funny faces. Whenever mommy holds up the camera I either smile a big toothy squinty eyed smile, or I make Mick Jagger puff fish lips like this....







So you're probably wondering what's new with me. Well one new thing is I don't like MOMMY on the computer, so when I see her typing away, I grab her hands and say, NO MOMMY NO! and I pull her away from the desk. I'd rather MOMMY read me a UCK (book). My favorite UCK is zoo animals because it has big pictures of an ELLA-BENT and a LION and a SSSSSNAKE. I like to say SSSSSNAKE. At night when I go to sleep I have to say NIGHT NIGHT to all the things I know. I say NIGHT NIGHT ELLA-BENT, NIGHT NIGHT ELMO, NIGHT NIGHT BOBBLE, NIGHT NIGHT GABYS, NIGHT NIGHT MOMMY, NIGHT NIGHT HORSEY...and this goes on and on and on and it takes me so long to say NIGHT NIGHT to all the things I know that when I'm done I'm so tired from trying to remember all the words I fall asleep. The other morning I woke up and found GABYS on my chest asleep, and boy did that surprise me! I didn't know what to do at first. Eventually I told GABYS, BUH-BYE GABYS, and then I said GET DOWN GABYS! And he did. Today when I wake up from my nap MOMMY is going to take me to the beach. I love to put my bare toes in the cold sand.

No comments: