Monday, April 14, 2008

NO BED FOR ME!

Uh-Oh
Up and Down
Bobble
Coco
Layla
Daddy
Outside
Choes
I know I know I know
Hugs
Night Night
Poopies Peepees
EIEIO, quack quack quack
No Mommy!

Those are just some of the things I said, and I screamed each one over and over and over as I ran from my bed into MOMMY's room, because I didn't want to go to bed. I never want to go bed. Ever. It's become a really bad problem - for MOMMY. Tonight things changed, because instead of rocking me to sleep MOMMY just scooped me up and walked me back into my room without saying a word and put me in my crib. Silly MOMMY. As soon as I hit the mattress I rolled over and did it all over again. Along the way I'd turn on (or off) my music player that hangs on the side of my bed, and I'd turn on the big light, and then I'd run as fast as I can down the hall, screaming one of the words listed above. Finally, at 10:04pm, I sat up in bed, rubbed my eyes a really long time, and then fell over on my belly - fast asleep. MOMMy didn't think that would ever happen. MOMMY hopes I sleep through the night because it's been a super duper long time since I've done that, because when I was sick I'd wake up and go to MOMMY's room and get in bed with her, but now that I'm not sick I still try to get in MOMMY'S bed in the middle of the night - every night. It's going to be a long night - for MOMMY, because MOMMY plans on taking me back to my bed until I figure out which bed is my bed and which bed is her bed. Doesn't she know they're both my beds? MOMMY is going to be one tired MOMMY tomorrow. Poor MOMMY.

No comments: