Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Music Class


GET ME OUT OF HERE!


Today was my first day at music class. Boy was it NOT fun. It could have been fun, IF the teacher would have let me play the drum! I mean what kind of music teacher gives a kid a clear backpack full of all these interesting instruments, AND A DRUM, and not let a kid play? We had to listen to a story, and dance, and walk in circles, and take turns on some instrument called a temple, and all I wanted to do was play the drum, and I let everyone know that too! I think the other mommy's felt sorry for my mommy, because I wouldn't stop crying until i got the drum. And do you know the drum was the very last thing to play!! So mommy let me play it all the way home, and then in the house, and then on the way to the gym, and then in the house again, and she's hoping I can get over the drum and be a good boy in class next week.


















After that awful music class I ran into my neighbor Avery, who just turned one. She's starting to walk, which makes her a lot more fun to play with. We went to the park and I slid down the slide and while I was sliding I met this kid who was also sliding, but he went down feet first on his belly, and the next thing you know I'm going down feet first on my belly. It was so much fun. After sliding Avery came to my house and we watched TELETUBBIES! She'd never seen the TUBBIES before and when she tried to walk away, I hugged her and tried to bring her back in front of the TV. Look, here's a picture of me and my girl, Avery.


























So I bet you're wondering how my sleep went last night... Mommy couldn't believe it, she put me to bed and then she went into the office and waited. Five seconds later I was standing in the door. So she put me back in bed. I got out of bed, grabbed my broom, and started sweeping the hallway. It needed a good sweeping, but Mommy didn't think so and put me back in bed. And that's where I stayed. Until 2am. Tonight Mommy put me in bed and then went in her room to fold clothes. Five seconds later Mommy saw the light go on in my room. But that's all she saw, because I didn't come out of my room for a little while, but then I did and mommy took me by the hand and walked me back...and I stayed. And that's where I am now.

Wanna hear something funny? I bit mommy's finger today and mommy got upset and to show me how much it hurt she cried, only it was funny crying, and she had her hands over her face, so that's what I did...all. Day. Long. I covered my face, and fake cried, and smiled while I did this because it was really funny saying OUT OUT OUT in a funny sounding voice with my hands over my face.

No comments: