Thursday, April 3, 2008

NOSE NO FEEL GOOD



yeah, i've got my own set, but why play mine when i can play DADDY'S? and when i get tired of sitting on DADDY's big stool, I just prop my feet on one of the drums. i can play for as long as mommy let's me. that's how much i love the drums. today I'm not feeling well. I have a stuffy nose and when i breathe in it bothers me so much I cry and while I'm crying i say NOSE NOSE NOSE. mommy feels so bad for me and my nose. today i ate three slices of AHNGE and two NANAS for lunch and when i was done i said ALL DONE! and then i tried to take apart my tray table. don't tell DADDY but i COWERD on the wall. I got in trouble for that. NONI called MOMMY today and when the phone rang I said LAYLA LAYLA because I wanted to talk to LAYLA because I love LAYLA, and I love looking at her blog and I want to talk to LAYLA, but instead I talked to NONI. Mommy was going to take me to the park to SLIDE, but I'm really cranky so I'll probably just stay home and watch my EIEIO videa (Baby Einstein - Neighborhood animals)

No comments: