Friday, April 11, 2008

Captain Cosmo goes to the beach

First off, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYLA! I really wish I could be in Dallas to sing my special LAYLA song. I've been practicing it a lot. It's my favorite song. Another song I like singing is ASHES ASHES WE ALL FALL DOWN, which is what I'm singing now, as I play the drums. I'm really cranky today and that's why I'm whining. I want MOMMY to stand over me while I sing and play drums. When she doesn't I whine, just like I whined and cried when MOMMY took off my bib this morning, which I normally hate wearing, but ended up taking a nap with. I'm very sensitive today. I must still be sick. Maybe that's why I didn't eat lunch.




Yesterday I had a good day. Mommy took me to the beach and I played in the sand and in the cold water and on the lifeguard stand and then I swang on the swings.









Look, my new desk. My MOMMY is amazing. Not only did she buy that desk for me, but she put it together all by herself last night, and she let me help! It's my COYERING desk. Guess what...I have a new word and a new trick. The new word is UCK. It means book. And it also means MILK. Just look where I'm pointing and you will be able to tell what I'm talking about. The trick is called the POOPIES trick, because when I say POOPIES, MOMMY comes running, even if I don't have to go POOPIES. So when I want MOMMY, I say POOPIES. Try it if you like. Watch Mommy run. Speaking of running, MOMMY is going to take me to the beach so she can run. Then MOMMY and DADDY are taking me out for PIZZA! It's friday night and on fridays we eat PIZZA! I love fridays! Right now this very minute I am handing MOMMY anything I can get my hands on and saying DADU, which means thank you. And when I dont' want something, I say NO DADU! just like I did at lunch today when MOMMY tried to make me eat soup! ECK. That's another thing I say when I don't want to eat. I say that one a lot!







No comments: