Sunday, April 13, 2008

That's me in the bath. I just pulled the plug, and then I plugged the plug back up, and then I pulled it again, and I did this until the water went BYE-BYE! See that smile, it's my new smile. I do this smile whenever I see the camera, and only when I see a camera. It's my stop taking my picture smile. It's my when are you going to get the hint that I hate that camera smile. Hold up a camera and I'll do this smile, I tell you!

DADDY went to London on Saturday night, and so it's just been me and MOMMY today. And it's going to be me and MOMMY all week! Yesterday MOMMY took me to the beach, but I wasn't really into it. All I could do is stare at the guys playing volleyball beside me and say BALL, because I really wanted their BALL. I did go swing on the SLIDE because I call the swings the SLIDE. I also call the SLIDE the SLIDE. Today MOMMY and I started to go out, but then I had a meltdown because I didn't want to take off my pajama top. I cried and cried and cried and said SHIRT SHIRT SHIRT and when MOMMY threw the SHIRT in the hamper I tried to got it out and ran after MOMMY trying to make her take the SHIRT, and then I tried to take the polo shirt MOMMY had put on me off, so I could put my pajama top back on. MOMMY ignore my crying and I started using all my tricks. I said HUGS HUGS HUGS and when that got MOMMY's attention I went back to the SHIRT. THen it was POOPIES and PEEPEES and then when MOMMY put me on the potty I went back to the SHIRT. Then Mommy said are you all done, and I cried so hard ALL DONE ALL DONE and MOMMY picked me up and then I went back to the SHIRT. Finally I just conked out and fell asleep. After my nap I felt good so MOMMY took me with her to get a pedicure where all the ladies tried to hold me. I wasn't having any of that! But I was soooooo good sitting quietly in MOMMY's lap that MOMMY took me to the park where I kicked off my shoes and played on the SLIDE and the SLIDE, which is really the swing. Kelly came by the park to see me and I got so excited I started showing off by running around and sliding and sliding on the swings and hopping and squealing. Man, it was a great day.

No comments: