Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sha Da Door!

That's my favorite thing to say, and I say it whenever I see something open - a door, a drawer, a lap top computer. I also say SHA DA DOOR and then I slam it shut! I also say NO NO NO when I grab the remote. And when I slide the small stool from the kitchen to the slinding glass door so I can climb on top and reach the handle, I say GET DOWN! Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my pajama's and CHOES, because you've always gotta wear CHOES first thing in the morning, watching my favorite Baby Einstein video, the EIEIO one, after a YUMMY (that's what I said) breakfast of oatmeal that mommy put in my favorite Peter Rabbit bowl. Mommy and I are about to run a few errands - the bank, the gym, Kinko's - should be interesting. MOMMY, WHERE ARE YOU? I just said, and then I looked at MOMMY and said MOMMY, WHERE ARE YOU? with a big smile on my face. Mommy said HERE. So I am climbing off the sofa and I'm going to go HERE so I can be with my mommy, only when I start to go to mommy the EIEIO video ends, so I run to the tv and say EIEIO as I climb on a big popcorn tin that has turned into my special chair, and say GET DOWN! Then Gatsby walks into the room and I say GABYS WHERE ARE YOU? and slam my hand on the sliding glass door, and then i kick the door. Now I'm slapping the door. I'm tired of that, so I climb on my popcorn tin/chair and use it as a stool to climb on top of the coffee table. When I see MOMMY on the laptop i say SHUT DA DOOR! and she does

No comments: