Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Doctor

Well, I had to go to the doctor today for my 2 year appointment, and guess what, I'm in the 50% now for height. Remember when I was a baby and measured in the 90%? Guess my dreams at becoming a hoop star may not work out after all. Though you should see how good I am at shooting baskets. I even do a little hop when I throw the ball. So anyway, the doctor gave me a shot and it made me cry. Then she covered it with a tweety bird band aid and I was all better. After she looked in my mouth she told mommy that it's time for me to go to the dentist. I'm not letting a dentist in my mouth! I mean I barely let Mommy brush my teeth. Then the doctor asked Mommy how many words I'm saying and mommy said that it's too many to count! Everyday I'm saying new words, like yesterday I said butterfly when I saw a butterfly and Mommy had no idea how I even knew that word. After mommy told the doctor some of the things I say, the doctor said I wasn't normal....that I'm advanced for my age when it comes to knowing words. If she thinks I'm advanced in the word department, she should see me playing basketball!

No comments: