Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Doo Day To Me - And Holly!


Guess what...I'M TWO! Even though I got really sick the night before my birthday (103 temp) I woke up feeling pretty good. Then I got to feeling REAL good when I found myself in ToysRUs with MOMMY and NONI. That place has a lot of basketballs, so I was in heaven. I wouldn't even look at the other toys. All I could do was stand in front of the basketballs and say BASKETBALL! BASKETBALL over and over and over and over until MOMMY or NONI got me a BASKETBALL. And even then, I wouldn't look at the other toys. For my birthday I got a Basketball net, and I've been playing nonstop. I got lots of other presents, but I haven't opened them yet because...well....Daddy was out of town until today and after we picked him up from the airport we went straight to ChuckECheeze where I didn't eat much, but I played a lot. Can you guess which game I like most? BASKETBALL! After that I came home and went to the park with MOMMY. Then I took a BATH and then it was NIGHT NIGHT because I didn't get a proper nap. So when I wake up, MOMMY and DADDY and NONI and I are going to get HAMBURGERS! And then I'll sing HAPPY DOO DAY TO ME, again, and blow out the candles, again - as many times as MOMMY and DADDY will let me. Last night I got to do it at least 10 times. Then I'll open my presents. Oh, I did open one present - last month - my CYCLE from Aunt HOLLY and Uncle Don and Cousin LAYLA. Soon I'll be posting a picture of that. One more thing, DADDY bought me a TRICYCLE. I love it. But not as much as my BASKETBALL.... Look at my YUMMY CUPCAKES! NONI made them for me. She's a good cupcake maker. I did the SPRINKLES



Here I am doing the SPRINKLES. SPRINKLING is fun! And I'm a good SPRINKLER.




Here I am helping NONI who just took the CUPCAKES out of the oven.


























No comments: