Saturday, June 21, 2008

THINGS I LIKE TO DO...





I like to clean the HOUSE with MY BROOM and MY SHOVEL while listening to MOMMY'S ipod.


















I like to ride my CYCLES that my Auntie Holly and Great Grandpa gave me.













I like to swiffer in my big puffy diaper thong and mismatched SOCKS AND SNEAKERS










I like to put my WATER by MOMMY'S WATER. I also like to use coasters. If MOMMY puts my glass on a coaster, and then I decide to take my drink to another room, I also take the coaster with me to the other room.





I like to water PLANTS. A lot! I water PLANTS every single day. We've got a lot of plants. But I still think we need a few more.















I like to go to the beach and feed the seagulls and jump in the waves and dig in the sand.















No comments: