Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Conversations with Cosmo












As most of you already know, I like getting down with Mickey. I found Mickey in front of a restaurant on the same street where movie stars go to put their hand prints in the cement, which is where we took daddy's friend Janet this weekend. Mommy will be posting those photos soon.

What some of you may not know is I have conversations with mommy. Here's an example of the one I had yesterday when mommy came to pick me up from school...

ME: Mommy's here!
MOMMY: Mommy's here!
ME: I get my lunchbox
MOMMY: Let's get your lunchbox
ME: I have fun at School
MOMMY: Really? What did you do?
ME: I play with friends. I play with toys. I play with teachers. I play with Thomas.
MOMMY: That sounds like fun
ME: I go to school tomorrow!

Which is where I am now - school, because I LIKE SCHOOL! Just as much as I like Mickey, if you can believe that!








No comments: