Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I SICK



I may look happy in that photo mommy took with her cell phone, but I definitely wasn't feeling so happy. I SICK. NOSE HURTS. Again. I felt so bad today, I didn't care about watching Caillou. That's how sick I am.

Mommy ran into me today and I fell down and cried for NONI. Daddy said, what about me? But I only wanted to HOLD NONI, and that's what I said, over and over, until I started to feel better because mommy gave me a popsicle - that I took an hour to eat, because I barely touch it to my tongue and then I wait about five minutes to touch it to my tongue again. Yummy.

Today Mommy took me to the park, and as soon as she said the word park, I ran away. Mommy just figured I wasn't interested, but mommy was wrong, because I came back running into the room with her shoes and said LET'S GO MOMMY! Didn't I tell you I'm a smart boy?

No comments: