Saturday, October 4, 2008

WHAT'S THAT?



WHAT'S THAT?

That's my new favorite thing to say, and I say it ALL THE TIME! See, there I am below, pointing to a GUITAR, which is really a Ukulele, but I am not asking the question, WHAT"S THAT, because I know exactly what that is - a guitar. I call ukulele's guitars, and really, they are guitars...just little ones. And I want one. Even though I have one.

That cool little ukulele store was located in our hotel in Hawaii, and we had to pass it every time we left the hotel, and because I was quite obsessed with it, we spent a lot of time standing in front of it. I love ukulele's, particularly ukulele music. Man, you should see my dance moves. I learned some good ones in Hawaii at the luau. You know when the dancers come out with the sticks...well I can do that dance, too - minus the sticks. And you know when the dancers wildly shake those pom pom looking things that make noise? Well I can do that too - minus the pom pom noise making things. It turns into quite a wild and crazy dance, and when I add my old moves - the spins and claps, well, you'd be amazed that I can do so much at one time to one song. I think all the people enjoying the luau were quite impressed, as well.

BTW, I have a new favorite food - Cereal! But only cheerios. Of sure, I'd eat Cheerios before, and you know I love milk, but never ever together until yesterday when I was talking to my best friend Avery from mommy's bedroom balcony. Avery was in her backyard. Avery's mommy, Noelle, told my mommy that she was eating cereal. Well right then and there I had to have cereal, and now I want to eat it for every meal.

Oh, and another thing, I sang my ABC's from start to finish in the bathtub last night. I'm a smart boy!

No comments: