Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

Remember me, I was the kid standing in line to get a picture with you who yelled out, SANTA, WERE YOU PARKING YOUR REINDEER, as you came back from lunch. Mommy told me all about the reindeer out in the parking lot and I have become a bit obsessed with them. In fact, when I see reindeer on TV or in a book I ask mommy if you were parking them and feeding them lunch at the mall. I am the same kid who was brave enough to be the only kid who would sit on your lap that day without crying and I was the kid who was soooooo tired by the time I sat on your lap I almost fell asleep sitting there, which is why I was way too tired to smile for the camera. In case that doesn't jog your memory, I was the kid who didn't tell you what I wanted for Christmas until I was no longer on your lap, but standing behind the velvet ropes yelling out, I WANT A CAILLOU BOOK SANTA! A CAILLOU BOOK! By the way, I meant to thank for the candy canes, but I don't like candy so please give mine away to the other kids. But you can bring me chips if you'd like. Pachitos are good.

Now the reason I am writing to you today is because I forgot to tell you something else I want for Christmas. Besides a Caillou book, I'd like a hammer. Actually, two hammers would be nice. I've been talking about these two hammers non-stop in hopes you hear me because i hear you have super sonic ears, so PLEASE Santa PLEASE bring me a hammer. Or two.

Also, I think you should know I've been practicing "Ho-ho-ho, Merry Christmas!" and I do think I've got your voice down pat. If you'd like to hear, check back here because I'll be posting a video soon.

Hope to see you soon, Santa. I'll be waiting up with a big batch of cookies and milk, though if you don't hurry I might drink the milk.

Cosmo

No comments: