Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Say Cheese!

Today mommy took me to BabiesRus for my Christmas picture, but before we went to the store mommy tried to take a few photos of me in my special Christmas outfit. Well I had news for mommy...I wasn't posing, and I wasn't smiling, and if I did smile I sure as heck wasn't going to look, and if I did look you can betcha I wasn't about to smile! I wanted to save that for BabiesRus. I mean I am a professional.

At BabiesRus I did so well that mommy promised me all the quesadilla I could eat, which was cool with me because I can eat a lot of quesadilla. Problem was the whole BRU ordeal took three hours! So by the time we left I was fast asleep. Mommy made me fish sticks instead.

Wait until you see my pictures, I look so handsome! If I do say so myself. Which I did. Okay, gotta go. Time to watch Rudolph the red nose reindeer with mommy.





















No comments: