Saturday, December 20, 2008

Early Christmas









Hi. I'm home with daddy while mommy is in New York. Because mommy will be working on Christmas and Christmas Eve, we already celebrated Christmas. Yep, that's right, Santa already came to see me. I just wrote him a letter and told him I'd be going to New York and to come and visit me early. AND HE DID! He brought me a hammer and a Caillou movie and a digger truck and a car and all kinds of toys. I told mommy, SANTA IS A GOOD MAN.

Now I was all set to go to the airport with mommy when the snow storm hit New York yesterday. Then mommy found out that she's going to be on reserve the entire month of January so she decided I would stay home with daddy, and boy am I glad I did because daddy took me to the library and the firehouse today. I got to clean the truck!

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Momo! Where have you been!? We need some updates...can you at leaste post a picture or two? We want to see your christmas presents too.