Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

Yes, Mommy has been slacking and she knows it! But my mommy is a very busy mommy and had to work over the holidays. Which meant we celebrated Christmas early and I got to have a slumber party with daddy every single night for a week. It was fun! Mommy came home the day after Christmas and now Mommy and me are going to NY for a MONTH! I can't wait to see my grandma and grandpa! In fact this morning I woke up and said...

"I go to NY tomorrow"

Mommy said, "That's right."

I said, "I go to NY, Mommy goes to work, and Daddy stays in California. I'm going to have fish sticks with grandma!" and then I clapped, because nothing beats fish sticks with grandma! Then I said, "I go upstairs and watch TV with grandpa!" So I'm totally ready to go. Mom's not.

As for a few things about me, I've been talking a lot, and watching Caillou as usual, and only eating cheese, although the other day Mommy and daddy took me to this Indian restaurant and I ate a little bit of a curry puff. And though it was good, that place smelled nasty and I said so! "It stinks!" I said. "SHHHH" mommy and daddy said. "It smells nasty" I said. "SHHHHH" mommy and daddy said.

And guess what, I learned how to walk like a penguin because Caillou walked like a penguin the other day. Mommy said, "where did you learn that?" and I said, "Like Caillou!" I also say "ARE WE THERE YET," whenever I'm in the car because that's what Caillou says in the car.

And now for a few photos of me from Christmas time....

Here I am sitting on the table. This is where we left Santa some cookies and milk. I made the cookies and they were yummy. We also left Santas reindeer some rotting carrots that mommy found in the fridge. Would you believe it was all gone when I woke up in the morning!



This is my beautiful tree. I decorated it with mommy. And that's me on the scooter. I'm "SCOOTER MAN!"






Look at all my toys Santa brought me. I was a very good boy and santa is "A GOOD MAN." that's what I told mommy. Mommy agreed.








I got a lot of nice toys, but one of my favorite toys is this digger truck! It's just like the truck across the street.

















By the way, Daddy is the one that dressed me in these ridiculous pj's. They're the pj's Noni gave to me LAST YEAR, which explains why they're a little tight, why I look like a wet seal. Now check out the tools, I got lots and lots of tools - from Santa and from Noni! I have TWO HAMMERS, just like I asked for. I walk around and VERY GENTLY bang on the walls.


































Now I can't leave home without my tool belt. I even go to the grocery store wearing it. Hey, you never know when you might have to hammer something.
































2 comments:

Holly Allen said...

He has crocs..with those little things on them. What are his ??? I need to know!

Heather Poole said...

Nemo