Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A day in the life of Cosmo

Look at me! I'm wearing my GLUBS. I never got to wear GLUBS in California so GLUB wearing is fun, which is why I wear them all day and night. The only problem is I haven't quite mastered where the thumb goes. I'm about to go mail a letter to all my friends - Layla, Jessica, my cousins, and Avery. What did I write? Well I told mommy what to write and then I colored on the paper, licked the envelope shut and put the stamp on it. I like to write letters because then I get to put the letter in the mail slot and nothing beats putting the letter in the mailbox.


I'm checking Layla's blog. Layla is a silly girl, putting her feet up on the table! HI LAYLA!




This is me at the park sliding down the slide. It was fun, but really cold, so we only stayed for twenty minutes. My nose got sooooo red! And my pants got wet from falling down.






No comments: