Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back in LA


Here I am at JFK international airport at the business class check-in area. I fell asleep in the car on the drive to the airport and missed the part where daddy checked our bags. When mommy whispered, "Cosmo, we're at the airport," I bolted up and grabbed my Mickey Mouse rolling backpack.

I like airports. I like rolling my bag at the airport. I like escalators and moving sidewalks, too. I like airplanes and I especially like drinking apple juice and eating snacks and watching Caillou on the airplane. I even like washing my hands in the airplane bathroom, even though I'm not allowed to touch anything. Mommy said I was a very good boy on the flight. And that flight was extra long because of the man in the bucket who had to spray the wings with green foam. I plastered my face to the window while that was happening and yelled, "Hi man!" He didn't say hi back. But he did spray my window.

Of course I didn't fall asleep on the flight because I didn't want to miss the party. I kept mommy very very busy. We switched from movie watching to coloring to stickers back to movies. The flight attendant working in business class was really nice and let me help her deliver coats. I'm sure the business men loved seeing me drag their coats on the floor.

Oh I almost forgot, there was this pretty baby girl named Sage onboard my flight that the flight attendants were walking up and down the aisle, her mommy was actress Toni Collete, well baby Sage saw me and shrieked with delight. I think she liked me.

When we landed Kelly came to pick us up. I was so excited to see Kelly. Besides mommy and daddy, Kelly is my favorite person in the whole world.

No comments: