Friday, January 16, 2009

Just hangin with grandma and grandpa...


Here I am just hanging out at grandma's house. This is the couch that I sit on when I watch Caillou with grandpa.

Mommy came to see me today and I showed her all my toys. We played with my trucks and I turned Illyssa and Alyson's doll house into a car wash for my trucks. Aunt Robin came over and brought me presents - a vaccuum cleaner, a mop, and a bucket to put all my cleaning supplies in. Needless to say I was a busy busy boy. Grandma's house cleaner is named Agnes. She's a good cleaner. I know because I cleaned with her yesterday. My favorite thing to clean is the windows. I spray spray spray and then wipe wipe wipe.

Mommy put me to bed tonight and I was so happy to cuddle with mommy I said, I love you mommy and I want to kiss you, mommy, and then I kissed her, which made mommy a very happy mommy. Tomorrow daddy is going to fly into town. I can't wait to play catch with my daddy!

No comments: