Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Greetings from New York


JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ON MY WAY...

That's what I'm singing when this photo was taken, and I can sing the entire song. Mommy has no idea where I learned it. Grandma told mommy that I've been singing non-stop since I've been there. I've also been learning a little Yiddish. I copy whatever grandma says to Bube.

Right now I'm at grandma and grandpa's house in New York while mommy is on reserve this month. I'm having the time of my life! We're talking all the cheese pizza and fish sticks a kid can eat. Every single day grandma takes me to the mall to walk with her friend Neil, and then we all hit the food court for lunch. Today I wanted Taco Bell because I wanted a cheese quesadilla. Didn't I tell you it's cheese cheese and more cheese. Then it's off to play in the kid's area at the mall. At night grandpa and I watch Caillou together. Then Grandpa makes a kid sandwich out of me.

Do I miss mommy and daddy? Not really. In fact, I was a bit disappointed when mommy took me to the apartment in Queens because I wanted to go to grandma and grandpa's house the minute I got off the flight. When grandma and grandpa came over to pick me up, I grabbed my bag and ran to the door. LET'S GO! I said. Whenever mommy calls, and she does call often, I make sure to tell her I MISS YOU, MOMMY and I LOVE YOU, TOO! And then I pass the phone back to grandma because I have a lot of playing to do.

By the way, Mommy still has a lot of videos to post from Christmas, so make sure to check back for those sometime around the 21st when mommy and me are back in Los Angeles...

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Yea-an update! I would love to see a picture of cosmo in the food court. How darn cute. Can you get a pic of that!??