Sunday, November 25, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...


1. A baby brother or sister. That way I'll leave da-da alone after a long day at work.
*
2. A new DVD player. To replace the broken one ma-me! bought last month for the airplane. You can add a few Wiggles DVD's, too, if you want.
*
3. A new cat. one that doesn't send mixed messages. One that likes pets. One that doesn't mind tail pulls. Or a dog. A small one that doesn't smell. One that doesn't need to go on walks.
*
4. A drum set. Incase the giant box beside the kitchen table with the drum picture on the front is not really a drum set.
*
5. A block of sharp cheddar cheese and Pirates Booty. YUM! I can't get enough.

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

I think you just gave me the best Christmas present of all. Really. I am so excited about this. I have been wanting this for so long. I am sorry that I am not very interested in your other blog but this one I will be checking DAILY!

Your Santa looks so real!