Sunday, November 25, 2007

SUNDAY

Da-da,

Not much has happened since you left for London. Just the same old same old around here. Except for three things.... First I had to sit on this big guy's lap at the mall who was dressed in this really funny outfit. He kept saying HoHoHo while these two pretty girls jumped up and down making funny noises at me. I tried my hardest not to cry. It wasn't easy. That guy was really scary. Mom begged me to smile. She promised we'd leave if I smiled. So I smiled and then we left. The second thing is I've mastered a new word. My new word is This. This is a good word. It's amazing, if I point at something and say This, ma-me will give it to me. If I hand ma-me a toy and say This, she'll take it and smile at me. The third thing is I do not like short noodles. Ma-me ordered Lo Mein tonight and I will only eat the long ones. If there is a short one in the bunch, I don't even want to see it. Don't even think about putting it on my tray. If you do, I'll dangle it over the edge of my tray and drop it on the floor - one by one. Until Ma-me catches me. Then I'll hide it in my drink hole. I'm like Auntie Holly when it comes to food on my tray. :) I miss you. I really wish I could fall asleep on your chest while you watch one of your boring TV shows tonight. I love you, Da-da.

Cosmo

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

ummmm hello...UPDATE..I am waiting!