Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MEMEME



I was tagged by Ma-me! So here goes...

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. Bouncing balls
2. Books
3. Baths
4. Brushing my teeth
5. Playing outside, especially at the park
6. Talking on cell phones
7. Cheddar cheese, string cheese, and Pirate's Booty
8. My nighty night routine - Taking a bath, having my nighty night bottle, and then falling asleep on da-da

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Pet Ga-ga
2. Pet Molly
3. Pet Coco
4. Pet Scrapper
5. Pet Spooky Jones
6. Walk around without holding ma-me's hand
7. Talk on every single phone I can get my hands on in the world
8. Ride papa's big red tractor

8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN
1. Da-da
2. Ma-me!
3. Ga-ga!
4. Hello
5. Hi
6. Weeee!
7. Baf
8. This

8 BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY
1. Violet's House
2. Polar Bear
3. Goodnight Moon
4. Tails
5. My Peekaboo Book
6. Jane's Animal Expedition
7. Where is Baby's Belly Button
8. Little School of Fish

SONGS I LISTEN TO
1. Dorothy, do you want to dance with me (Wiggles)
2. Wags the dog song (Wiggles)
3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
4. When you wish upon a star
5. Zippety Do Da
6. ABCD...
7. This little piggy...
8. Sugarplum Fairies

8 THINGS THAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
I like everything about everyone!

I TAG:
My cousin Layla - that means you have to answer the questions now!

The Nighty Night Routine


No comments: