Monday, November 26, 2007

MANIC MONDAY

Dear Da-da,
You will not believe what I did today. First, I opened the dish washer and started taking everything out. After ma-me! locked it, I pushed a few buttons and guess what! I started a load of dishes all by my very own self. You should have seen ma-me's face. Then I did this...




















































Open shut, open shut, that's what I did over and over and over. If you thought ma-me's face was funny when I started the dishwasher, you should have seen her face when I opened the door! Don't worry, Ma-me locked it so Ga-ga wouldn't get out. But he did try to escape. See...


After that, I colored you a picture. Ma-me! says I'm going to be an artist when I grow up.





After coloring, I had to wash all the marker off my hands and face, so ma-me put me in the baf and that's where I filled my cup with water and then poured it all over my head. It scared me at first. But then I did it again and it was fun. So I kept doing it. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed early. More than anything I miss sharing the nighty night bottle with you.

Bye!

Cosmo

No comments: