Friday, November 30, 2007

My First School Picture


Da-da...see my first school picture. And look, my school made me a book bag with my photos on it (below)! I have the best school in the whole world. Today I'm playing hooky. It's raining outside so ma-me! and I are enjoying the cloudy day together. We don't get many of these out here. This morning I learned a new trick - how to pass Ga-ga without getting swiped. I don't know why he swipes at me....I only pulled his tail a couple times and when i scream at the top of my lungs it's only because I'm excited to see him, and when I bang the table really hard where he's sleeping, it's only because I want to play with him. Anyway, I now crawl on my hands and knees whenever I have to pass him. I'll do anything to make him like me. Even steal his kitty treats when Ma-me! isn't looking and then dump them all over the floor around his feet. Ga-ga really liked me that day. Guess what - I now know how to tell you I'm done eating. So when I shake my head side to side and say no, that means I'm done eating and I want to play, so remember that when you come home. '
Cosmo


1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

His school picture is the best!