Saturday, December 29, 2007

Boy did I surprise Ma-me! today when she walked into the kitchen and caught me "unloading" the dishwasher (the dirty dishwasher). When I saw her looking at me, I smiled real big and showed her what I could do. I put all the knives and forks (the dirty knives and forks) in the knives and forks drawer. And then when I had all the knives and forks (the dirty knives and forks) in the drawer (with the clean ones) I shut the drawer. I'm just like Ma-me! I also can place a chia pet thingie that aunt holly gave me on a green plate the na-na gave me and walk around the house with it. I'm a very talented little fellow. I'm also a very sick little fellow. I have a very bad cold. So does ma-me! and da-da. We're all feeling bad. Right now I'm sitting in ma-ma's lap and tapping her nose and saying nose. See how smart I am. No pictures today. Ma-me is flying to New York today and has to get ready for work. but she got a new camera for Christmas so rest assured, new pictures will be posted soon. :)

No comments: