Tuesday, December 4, 2007

LIGHTING THE CHRISTMAS TREE



This is my be-U-tiful tree. When Ma-me! lights it at night, I always say, "Wow!" because it's just so pretty. Ma-me! and I decorated last night. It was fun. Every time Ma-me! put an ornament on the tree, I took it off. That's why we only have half of a decorated tree. Yesterday I learned a new phrase, my first sentence. I'm just like Ma-me! I say, "get down!" whenever Ga-ga jumps on the TV. I also say it when Ga-ga is not on the TV. To tell you the truth, I just like saying it all the time. Tonight Santa is going to visit me. He's coming to town on a big red firetruck and he's going to make a quick stop on my street! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Can I make a request please? I would like to see...

1. Him saying wow when you turn on the lights.

and

2. Him talking into the hair brush and laughing pretending he is you on the phone.