Monday, December 10, 2007

Palm Springs

This weekend the family and I were on the road...



Here I am at an animal refuge in Palm Springs. Da-da loves birds. I don't know why. When I saw that bird sitting on a perch, I told it to "get down!" It didn't listen. So I kept telling it to "get down!" It still didn't listen, so I called it "Bad!"








Look, that's me in front of a really big cat. I called it "Gah-gah" because it kind of looked like my Gah-gah at home. I even meowed at it, but he didn't care about my meowing, or my banging on the glass window, so we moved on to the giraffes.









This is me and da-da on a walk, a very looonnng walk. My legs got too tired so I sat down in the sand so da-da would pick me up. Instead he put me in the stroller.




When we got home, I gave da-da and ma-me! a really big surprise. I ate an orange. It was so good. I really really like oranges. They make my lips pucker up like a blow fish, which makes Ma-me! and da-da laugh. The best part about eating oranges is you can lick them. A lot. Sometimes I bite them and that makes me pucker up even more.

No comments: