Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!


LOOK! It was Merry Christmas to me day! My own special Merry Christmas day today because ma-me! has to work during the holidays. See all my toys. I got so many I couldn't figure out which one to play with first!










This is what grandpapoo and nana got me....cooking stuff! Because I love to cook. It goes with my brand new kitchen that da-da still has to set up.











Remember how much fun I have with da-da playing the drums....
Well now I have my very own drum set! And check out my rocker do.














And look what aunt Holly gave me! Can you believe it! My very own car. A guy couldn't ask for more.




1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

Hey Cosmo. I love your Christmas pictures! Tell your mom she needs to not only update your blog but make a video of you riding your new car! We want to see you rolling like Layla!