Thursday, December 6, 2007

My future wife

This is my future wife Jessica. She came over for dinner tonight. We had so much fun playing together. She has the blondest hair and bluest eyes I've ever seen. Isn't she pretty! After we played we ate pizza for dinner. Ma-me! couldn't believe how much I ate tonight. I was just trying to impress Jessica. After pizza we played some more. Here she is on my stairs. I taught her how to go up and down. She was really good at going up and down. In fact, she may have been better than me. Look at me trying be cool as I play hard to get. It didn't work.
Here we are on the steps. Up and down we went. I think she really liked my steps.

Here I am serenading her with a song. If I say A, Jessica will say B. She's pretty AND smart.
And here I am showing her my plastic green thingie. She really liked it. I think she liked me, too.



Here I am with her cool sippy cup. I liked it because it had a straw. Jessica is a real good sharer. Me, not so good. Notice I've taken off my pants. I'm trying to impress her with my strong muscular thighs. Tomorrow I'm going to meet Jessica for breakfast on the beach. I can't wait.





No comments: