Monday, December 31, 2007




Hi everybody. There's a lot going on in my life right now. Yesterday I went to Da-da's office parking lot to drive my car. Aunt Holly gave me the car for Christmas. I love the car. I sit on it and push the button and then I jolt forward, and that makes me laugh, so I do it again and again. I've been jolting all around the house for days. Now why did I have to go to the parking lot for driving yesterday? Well because da-da says no more driving in the house and because my backyard is so small my car doesn't fit back there, but there's also another reason, but I'll get to that in a minute. First take a look at me on my car....



So you are probably wondering why da-da says no more driving in the house...well there it is! See those scratches on the floor. When I crash into something and then push the button to make the car go it makes the wheels go round and round and for some reason those funny marks get on the hard wood floor. Da-da said to tell Aunt Holly thanks. So Thanks aunt holly. I don't know why da-da got so mad, because I think the scratches look neat. Ma-me made a video of me driving my car on the roof top parking lot, and a video of me and my new pet bird, but she's having trouble posting videos for some reason, so check back later for that.







After driving the car, I played a new game I made up. It's called the climb-over-the-curb game. The rules are you climb over the curb, and then when you get to the other side you stand up, walk back to the other side, the side you started on, and then you climb over the curb again, and you do this over and over. And if you get real good at it, you can move to another curb. The best part about the-over-the-curb-game is usually when you find a curb, there are lots of other curbs you can try out.










look at the beautiful sunset we saw from da-da's work rooftop. After driving and the-over-the-curb game we went home and while da-da cooked lobster and crab fettucini, i played put the bowl on your head game. Then the bowl became a hat and i wore it around the house until "baf" time. Oh and i have new tricks...turns out i'm very strong and can push my highchair and the bar stool all around the house. i'm very proud of myself. The other thing I do is I call da-da da-da, but I also call him EO. For some reason ma-me! calls him EO! So now when she yells EO! up the stairs, I'll join her and yell EO! up the stairs too.





No comments: