Saturday, September 20, 2008

Buh-bye!

The other morning I woke up and said, "I go to New York." Mommy said, "No, Daddy goes to New York today. He's going to work. You stay here with Mommy." Then I had to correct her and say, "No, Cosmo goes to New York!"

Mommy just doesn't get it. I totally understand the whole airport, airplane thing now that I've traveled so often and I know what I want, and what I want is to go to the airport. I want to go on the airplane. I want to go to New York. I also want to go see grandma and Noni. I've places to go and people to see. So this morning I put on my favorite baseball cap, grabbed my Mickey bag out of the closet, walked to the back door in my diaper, and said, "Mommy, I go to airport, buh-bye!"

Mommy still doesn't get it because I'm still in the house.

Guess what, big news...I stopped using my potty so mommy bought me a big boy seat that goes on the mommy daddy potty and a stool to go with it, and as soon as I saw that I climbed on the potty and today I...well...you know what I did! And it was very exciting, so exciting I jumped off and said "I DID IT!" and clapped my hands and did a dance with mommy and daddy. Mommy just hopes I keep doing it. Tonight we're going to celebrate, so when I wake up from my nap I'm either going to the pet store to look at the lizards or I'm going on a beach walk. I'll let you know which one it is....

No comments: