Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Carmel Weekend


I went to Carmel last weekend and stayed at this really nice hotel in the Valley. The best part about the hotel was the BROOM AND SHOVEL I found by the fireplace, which was great for sweeping the large balcony. I swept for three days straight! Look at daddy enjoying a morning cup of coffee on the balcony with me...



Yes, it's Captain Cosmo, sitting on the steps in Carmel. And here I am with mommy, even though I really didn't want to sit with mommy.





Want to know why I'm so smiley? Because I got to go to the Monterrey Aquarium and see all the fishies. My favorite animal was the OTTER. Did you know that that's my favorite animal, besides DOGGIES, CATS, and ELEPHANTS.








This is my GQ pose. Not bad is it? Here I am with mommy right before we went to dinner in downtown Carmel at a really yummy Italian restaurant where I was so well behaved that everyone in the place came by to compliment me. I'm such a good boy. Sometimes.









Take a look at my BIG balcony / patio. This is where I spent most of my time in Carmel. It was great, especially when it came to running real fast back and forth...











This is where I watched my cartoons at night, with Daddy, under a blanket. It was fun. When mommy tried to sit in MY CHAIR I'd get mad and tell her to STOP IT MOMMY as I pulled her out of the chair. It's MY CHAIR!












Just goofing around with my daddy.













Would you believe that daddy rented a big red truck? I love big trucks! I especially love running around in the back of the big truck.













No comments: