Friday, September 19, 2008

Catching up..

It's been so long I don't even know where to start. Right now I'm on the couch watching my BABY EINSTEIN DDD, or is it my DEE, I can't remember, but it's my favorite one, and I've watched it a zillion times this week. I've spent most of the week on the sofa watching DDD's, because I SICK. Been sick all week with a bad cold. It's not fun. Except for all the cartoon watching.

Mommy took me to the doctor yesterday and guess what, I weigh 27 pounds! No wonder my pants don't fit anymore. I've lost 3 pounds this year AND I've gotten taller. Remember what a chunk I used to be? Remember when the cheerios used to get stuck in my fat thigh rolls? No more. Now I'm a bean pole.

Guess what I'm going to be for Halloween? Yeah, I don't know either. Mommy bought me a silver space man[costume, but I'm scared of it. Whenever Mommy tries to put it on me I go crazy, kicking and screaming NO! Mommy doesn't want to buy me another costume, in case I freak out on that one, too, so worst case scenario, I'll either go as a shark or a puppy because I have these baby towels I love to wear that have a shark and puppy head. After the bath I love to wrap up in one of those towels and then run around the house roaring like a monster. I go ROOOOAAAR! I A MONSTER! While I make my feet real wide and do the monster walk wrapped up in my big towel.

So yesterday I was watching a video of Layla on her blog and in this video she wanted ice, so I wanted ice, too. When I got a cube of ice, which I did not like holding, I tried to give it to Layla. I sat on mommy's lap watching the video and saying HERE LAYLA, HERE! and I held out the ice to Layla. I love my cousin Layla.

Pictures to come later....Mommy is a slacker.

No comments: