Monday, September 22, 2008

Turtle hats and space suits


Here I am going on a walk last night. How do you like my turtle hat? I got it at Mason's birthday party yesterday. The best part about Mason's party, was the goody bag, because that's where I found my turtle hat and squirt gun. Boy did I have a blast shooting the squirt gun. Mostly I just shot myself - in the face, but it was fun getting all wet.


Here I am again, wearing the turtle hat, which I like to wear every second of the day, backwards and forwards, depending on my mood, which wasn't all that good when mommy took the photo. Why do I look so upset? Because mommy keeps trying to get me to put on my Halloween costume, which I am not going to wear, no matter how long mommy hangs it on my door. I'm sorry, but that space man outfit IS SCAREY! I DON'T LIKE IT.


No comments: